$38.00 – $40.00
About the Product
A mix of minor dragons, dragon eggs, and a wooden staff are the elements seen in this pattern. Ok so it is not really a staff it is Fenworth’s walking stick but we all know that he just found the stick. The minor dragons in this design are Gymn the healing dragon and Metta the singing dragon.
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry
All about the Author
Donita K Paul is a fantasy writer whose works include The Dragon Keeper Chronicles, The Chiril Chronicles, The Realm Walkers as well as children’s books including The Dragon and The Turtle, The Dragon and The Turtle go on Safari and The House on Troll Hill. You should check out all of her works on her website.
Support all Fantasy authors here.
Black, Brown, Navy
Regular (18"), Long (33")