About the Product
A mix of minor dragons, dragon eggs, and a wooden staff are the elements seen in this pattern. Ok so it is not really a staff it is Fenworth’s walking stick but we all know that he just found the stick. The two minor dragons in this design are Gymn the healing dragon and Metta the singing dragon.
Artwork printed full circle one size wrap skirts.
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full colour sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
All about the Author
Donita K Paul is a fantasy writer whose works include The Dragon Keeper Chronicles, The Chiril Chronicles, The Realm Walkers as well as children’s books including The Dragon and The Turtle, The Dragon and The Turtle go on Safari and The House on Troll Hill. You should check out all of her works on her website.
Support all Fantasy authors here.
|Wrap Tie Color||
Black, Dark Grey, Cream
Peachskin Jersey, Matte Crepe