About the product
A mix of minor dragons, dragon eggs, and a wooden staff are the elements seen in this pattern. Ok so it is not really a staff it is Fenworth’s walking stick but we all know that he just found the stick. The two minor dragons in this design are Gymn the healing dragon and Metta the singing dragon.
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
All about the Author
Donita K Paul is a fantasy writer whose works include The Dragon Keeper Chronicles, The Chiril Chronicles, The Realm Walkers as well as children’s books including The Dragon and The Turtle, The Dragon and The Turtle go on Safari and The House on Troll Hill. You should check out all of her works on her website.
Support all Fantasy authors here.