About the Product
When you think of a tropical paradise you think of all the pretty flowers. On top of the flowers Heather wanted to showcase some of the tropical butterflies that you would find in a tropical paradise. Look and see if you can find the three different species of butterflies in this pattern.
We may call them pencil cases, but these lined zippered pouches can be used for your make-up, your craft supplies, or even as a clutch for a night out!
• Shell made from 100% polyester twill, lining made from 100% polyester canvas
• Vivid print that will never fade
• Black side tab can be attached to a key ring
• Measures approximately 9” x 4”, fabric is hand cut and sewn, some size variation is normal
• YKK zipper manufactured in Montreal
• Each pencil case is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Handwash your pencil case in cold water with phosphate free detergent, or spot clean, print can be scrubbed and washed with soap, do not bleach
About the Artist
Heather is our lead designer here at Dynamic Dimensional Designs. She has a Bachelors in Digital Arts and Design and has been creating wonderful designs ever sense. Her unique skill set brings the worlds of these authors to life in new and inventive ways. So enjoy the artful creations you find here!
Follow her on Facebook.