About the Product
This is a pattern with elements that you can see through out the graphic novel Princezz.
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearing’s
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon
About the Author
Jason Payne is a cartoonist living in South Georgia with his dog and two cats. He runs a small-press publishing company called Syrup Pirates, and is the creator of a weekly funny-animal adventure comic called Princezz. Originally from Tallahassee, Jason has lived and traveled across the South-Eastern United States, and draws upon his experiences to flavor his works. In his spare time he enjoys pizza and books by dead people.
You can support more graphic novelists here.