$38.00 – $40.00
About the Product
Remembering all the fun of going to a farmers market. Heather Bonnstetter wanted to show some of that wonderful fresh foods that you would find at one. Fresh Foods like peas, onions, peppers, and tomatoes are just a few of what you will find in this pattern.
While we call it the Origami tote, you can fold this origami crepe cloth into a tote bag, or use it as an impromptu picnic blanket, scarf, or the most beautiful present wrapping. That’s the beauty of it!
• Made from 100% polyester crepe
• Vegan leather strap is cruelty-free.
• Tote straps feature heavy metal loops in gun-metal black, finished with a pair of steel rivets
• Each tote is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry
About the Artist
Heather is our lead designer here at Dynamic Dimensional Designs. She has a Bachelors in Digital Arts and Design and has been creating wonderful designs ever sense. Her unique skill set brings the worlds of these authors to life in new and inventive ways. So enjoy the artful creations you find here!
Support other authors and artists here.
Follow her on Facebook.
Black, Brown, Navy
Regular (18"), Long (33")