$32.00 – $48.00
About the Product
This fall foods design was created by the artist Heather Bonnstetter. She was inspired by all the fall foods that you see at Thanksgiving.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
About the Artist
Heather is our lead designer here at Dynamic Dimensional Designs. She has a Bachelors in Digital Arts and Design and has been creating wonderful designs ever sense. Her unique skill set brings the worlds of these authors to life in new and inventive ways. So enjoy the artful creations you find here!
Follow her on Facebook.
10" x 45", 16" x 72", 10" x 45", 16" x 72"
Silk Habotai, Poly Chiffon, Satin Charmeuse, Matte Crepe