About the Product
Remembering all the fun of going to a farmers market. Heather Bonnstetter wanted to show some of that wonderful fresh foods that would find at one. Fresh Foods like peas, onions, peppers, and tomatoes are just a few of what you will find in this pattern.
Our super comfortable, relaxed fit beanie. Perfect for when it gets chilly or to help out on those rare bad hair days!
– Shell is made from spun poly, 92% polyester, 8% spandex knit fabric manufactured in Canada
– Lightweight bamboo lining, 95% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex
– The fabrics are highly pill-resistant
– Lining colour options are black or gray
– Every beanie is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
– Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
– Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, lay flat to dry
About the Artist
Heather is our lead designer here at Dynamic Dimensional Designs. She has a Bachelors in Digital Arts and Design and has been creating wonderful designs ever sense. Her unique skill set brings the worlds of these authors to life in new and inventive ways. So enjoy the artful creations you find here!
Follow her on Facebook.